Benefits of Pre-arrangement
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, the majority of your services, if not all of your services, will be paid for. In addition any unused monies will be reimbursed back to the estate. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 612-729-2331 or, start arrangements online now.
HAVE A QUESTION?
We invite you to discuss freely and frankly with us questions you may have, regarding these and any and all respects of the funeral.